Tax & Regulatory Services
PayMax can help you minimise your tax exposure and highlight the risks presented by constantly evolving and increasingly complex legislation. Drawing on our knowledge and understanding of tax regimes in India and around the world, we offer timely information and independent advice.
Our Corporate Tax services are designed to assist companies deal with the myriad challenges arising from a complex tax environment. Balancing the need for lowering Effective Tax Rates and the mandate to Boards to manage tax risks, particularly those related to appropriate disclosures pose large challenges for companies. Additionally, the withdrawal of most tax holidays, introduction of international concepts in the law and the proposed Direct Taxes Code all mean that CFOs and Tax Directors have an added responsibility of navigating through periods of change and uncertainty, and as advisors we help manage the balance between tax and shareholder's best interests.
Our highly experienced team of professionals has been advising and assisting companies across a spectrum of matters relating to Tax Advisory and Planning, Compliance, Withholding Tax and Representation Services. More specifically, we provide tax solutions for complex transactions or business arrangements, tax planning for business reorganizations and Mergers and Acquisitions, supply chain reviews, on call support on tax advisory, assistance in corporate tax compliances ranging from advance tax computations, preparation and filing of returns, assistance with documentation requirements to support the planning and positions adopted and representations during the revenue audit for corporate and withholding tax matters.
Our Services included:
❯ Business Tax Services
❯ Transfer Pricing
❯ Indirect Tax
❯ Personal Taxes
- Direct tax and regulatory advisory & statutory compliances
- Representation & litigation support
- International tax advisory & planning
- Regulatory advice and support under Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) guidelines Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Companies Act
- Inbound Investment Advisory & Entity set-up
- Outbound investment & cross-border transaction advisory
- Tax diagnostic reviews
- Tax due diligence
- Expatriate tax advisory & compliance services